Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Scrapbook Weekend

Leslie and I have our picture taken together every year on this swing.
I think this is the fourth year.

Total chaos but we absolutely LOVE it!!!

Top row: Theresa, Karen,Lynette
Bottom row: Leslie H., Me, Shelly, Leslie E.

Every year in September a group of us girls get together in Meacham, Oregon and scrapbook for two full days. We stay in this 100 year old house that use to be a hotel and train depot. I look forward to this weekend every year and have a great time bonding with these girls. I think I got about 6 hours of sleep but I got 55 pages done this year.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Good friends, good food and good times...... that's what scrapbooking weekend is all about.

Leslie said...

This was one of my favorites, too. Loved it and love you!

Theresa said...

This was a great weekend! Loved it, loved it, loved it! Thanks for all the great memories!